Remember Anthony Weiner? The US Representative from New York (Democrat, by the way. That fact was simply ignored for the most part during his 15 minutes of fame.) who so angrily and defiantly condemned us all for not believing his ridiculous lie about having his Twitter account hacked? Remember that? He tried to claim that someone else had gotten a hold of his account info, taken a picture of their own….umm….well, “weiner” and sent it out to various women. Eventually he admitted that the story he had so adamantly force-fed to us was pure poppy-“cock”, and admitted that he had not only sent the lewd photos, but had also instructed his porn star mistress (among others) to lie about their relationship. Well sadly, it turns out that sending pictures of his little congressman may have been the least offensive aspect of this entire fiasco. I personally don’t care what anyone does with their private parts as long as they are not aiming them at me, or anyone I care about. Use them in accordance with the law, and your sexual exploits are your own business. Technically, he didn’t break any laws, other than the laws of decency. He’s a congressman, so those laws obviously don’t apply. The double standard applied to politicians is ridiculous and we all know it. I won’t get into a long diatribe about the way liberals slam conservatives anytime the slightest indiscretion is discovered, but consistently ignore the same within their own party. That’s fine. As maddening as it is, we bring it on ourselves. Conservatives claim the moral high-ground so when one of us is caught with our pants down (literally), we deserve a bit more judgment than those who proudly adhere to a strict policy of moral bankruptcy. That’s not the discussion for today.
The scariest part of Weiner Gate is the part that has not been reported at all. The scariest part is that our government either believes we are too stupid to connect the dots, or they themselves are actually too stupid to do so. The mysteries that should be undergoing thorough investigations are instead being ignored. “The story is behind us, let’s move on” seems to be the mantra of the left. I’m not so sure that the lewd conduct of the congressman now enjoying his third trimester of unemployment was the real problem. As the story unfolds (absurdly quietly, by the way) connections and mysteries are raised that just make the hairs on the back of my neck stand erect. (NO! I will NOT stop making dick-jokes! You lie to me and then talk down to me as if I’m an idiot with a name like Weiner; you will get every joke I can come up with!)
QUESTION 1: How did a Jewish man gain permission to marry a devout Muslim woman, and vice-versa? This is a very serious violation of Sharia law.
QUESTION 2: How did a devout Muslim with strong and documented ties to the Muslim Brotherhood come to hold a position within the highest ranks of US Government? The credo of the Muslim Brotherhood is: "God is our purpose, the Prophet our leader, the Qur'an our constitution, Jihad our way and dying for God's cause our supreme objective." Doesn’t really seem like someone following that credo should hold a trusted position within the United States Department of State, does it? Am I just being a prick?
The facts that have been completely ignored by what has become an absurdly complacent, almost brainwashed media are much more frightening than a Congressman sending out a few pictures of his “constituents.” Here’s what we know, that has not been reported or investigated anywhere that I can find. At least not to the degree warranted.
2. Huma Abedin was born in Michigan, but was raised in Saudi Arabia by devout Muslim parents. She was later educated in the US.
3. At age 20, Huma Abedin started working as a White House assistant to then first lady, Hillary Clinton in 1996. She and Cruella de Cankles have been inseparable ever since. She now holds the position of Aide and Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary Hillary Clinton in the State Department.
4. According to numerous sources, which have never been denied or refuted, the mother of Huma Abedin is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood. (The women's division of the Muslim Brotherhood.)
5. Islamic scholars and experts confirm that no Muslim woman, especially devout Muslims and members of the sisterhood, may marry a non-Muslim man unless that man has converted to Islam.
6. It is well known, especially in intelligence circles including the CIA and the FBI, that the Muslim Brotherhood is the most notorious global, anti-American, jihadist organization in the world. Their long range sights are set upon establishing an Islamic caliphate in the west. (That means, converting America into an Islamic nation, folks). According to their own documents - authored by the highest levels in the Brotherhood - America is destined to be settled as an Islamic nation, and that it will use deceit and infiltration to accomplish this goal from within.
Anyone remember a book called Mein Kampf? We glossed over that one too. We thought “Oh, those are just the maniacal ravings of a madman. No one will ever really listen to him.” We were wrong. The Muslim Brotherhood Project, written in 1982, has been the marching orders for Muslim Jihadists around the globe just as Hitler’s craziness guided the Nazi movement.
Here is an excerpt from the Muslim Brotherhood Manifesto – written in their own language – introduced at the Holy Land Foundation trial.
“The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with all the means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah's religion is made victorious.”
Wait a minute……did they just say they would destroy us "by our hands”? As in “use our own laws against us”? Could it be that the very people we consider to be our enemies (extremists; scripture manipulating madmen; etc) are using our own convoluted, hyper-sensitive, often common-sense free laws to sabotage us? I’ll re-read it, but that’s sure what it sounded like to me. (Can you sense slight sarcasm?)
Based on these facts, there are several conclusions we can draw from the whole Weiner Exposure.
1. Hillary Clinton is either blind, an idiot, or complicit (possibly a combination of the three) in the fact that a person with known ties to such a terrorist organization is working in the highest levels of our government.
2. There is certainly more to the story of the Weiner wedding than what we currently know. If Anthony Weiner converted to Islam, it was done surreptitiously because it would have been a death sentence to his political career. And if so, Weiner certainly knew of the Muslim Brotherhood connections of his wife.
3. An Imam from the Islamic Cultural center of New York, Omar Abu-Namous, not only approved of the union, but he has also encouraged Huma Abedin to stand by her man during the cybersex scandal. Thus, it must be advantageous to the goals of Islamic jihad and the Muslim Brotherhood to have Huma Abedin inside the bowels of the Department of State with daily access to governmental intelligence. Therefore, her "marriage" to a US Congressman, regardless of religion, was openly accepted.
It is time we wake up and protect our asses! No one is going to do it for you. Stop cowering under the guise of political correctness and stand up to what has become a silent invasion. The demonic assholes that committed the cowardly acts in New York City, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC on September 11, 2001 did so after months of blending into our society. They drank liquor regularly. They caroused with women. They ate pork and appeared to be average, law abiding, immigrants. Their mission was to infiltrate and kill. The mission of the Muslim Brotherhood is to infiltrate and conquer. Even if it takes centuries, their marching orders are to “maintain the appearance of moderation to mask the true intentions of Islamic Action.
Things like a little man named Weiner sending a few pics of his little man named Weiner to a few women who have no doubt been shown quite a few little men named Weiner don’t really seem so bad when you step back and look at the bigger story. The fact that he is no longer a Congressman does very little to set my mind at ease. His devout Muslim, and now pregnant, wife is loyal to a group of people willing to wait hundreds of years to make sure my future relatives bow and pray to a god that would permit the actions of 9/11. Forget the wars in Afghanistan. Forget the little madman in Iran. Forget about dick-pics. What does any of it matter if the enemy is killing us from within. Is terror the distraction? Are acts like car-bombings, bus bombings, school massacres, beheadings, and hijackings all done to mask the actual intent of this so called brotherhood? Did they anticipate our need for revenge after such acts on our own soil? Did our reaction to 9/11 provide the perfect distraction? If you think about it, it’s rather brilliant. Most likely TOO brilliant. Hopefully too brilliant. To assume that they would know our culture and our propensity to forgive is giving a ton of credit. Our liberal fear of hurting someone’s feelings has become the enemy’s most valuable weapon. We wouldn’t want to not hire someone based on their religious affiliations. That would violate discrimination laws, etcetera. When are we going to allow common-sense to prevail when we come to the realization that one of our laws was created in a different time to address and antiquated list of problems? Your religion, Mrs. Weiner, is not the problem. Your radicalized, extremist interpretation of your religion is the problem. You’re fired.
As always, thanks for playing.
On a personal note, I’d like to take a second to thank all of those that have recently stood up to workplace terrorists and challenged the accepted standard in defense of the woman I love. You’ve appeased a ton of helpless feelings on this end. Thank you