“Propaganda is that branch of the art of lying which consists in nearly deceiving your friends without quite deceiving your enemies.” - F.M. Cornford
The following is an open letter to President Barack Hussein Obama. In it, eight of the accomplishments by which Obama justifies the idea of his reelection are addressed. Read through the letter. If you would like your own copy to print and mail…..please let me know. (JRobertGiles@hotmail.com) At the very least, take the time to share this article with your friends, family, and anyone else who might agree with its content. The election is distracting us from what needs to take place after its dust settles. There will be a LOT of work to do after _______________ is sworn into office but _______________ will not be able to do it on his own. It will take each and every one of us. Enjoy and please share the following letter.
President Barack Hussein Obama
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington D.C. USA
March 14, 2012
Dear President Obama,
While I hold the office to which you were elected to occupy over the last three and a half years in the highest possible regard, I feel that I must question your personal recollections of that time. In fact, I feel as though I would be remiss in the most basic of my civic duties if I were to fail in this essential task. Mr. President, the respect you demand does not come with the simple attainment of title. When your record or ideology is questioned, such action does not equate to weakness, stubbornness, idiocy, small mindedness, or stupidity. In fact, I would submit to you that continued support for failed theory might be more suitable to such labeling. Mr. President, I pray that the man calling himself the leader of MY country would have the courage to address at least a few of the following concerns.
1. You claim that there have been 3.9 million jobs created under your command. (Source: http://www.barackobama.com/record/economy?source=issues-nav) You also claim to have an undying love for all things fair. If we’re being “fair,” shouldn’t we compare your unemployment numbers to the same measures by which your predecessor was held? See, your numbers are based on a labor force that is much smaller than the one by which other President’s have been measured. That’s manipulative and dishonest at best. On January 1, 2009 the labor force was estimated at 142,187,000. (Dept. of Labor). Last month, that number stood at 142,065,000. (Also, Dept. of Labor). So the labor force has shrunk under your command? Unlikely. Meanwhile, the population has increased by over 8 million people. (Census Bureau) How does one go up so significantly but the other decreases? It wouldn’t have anything to do with a President who is terrified of revealing true and accurate employment numbers in an election year, would it? You know the numbers will be revealed eventually, right? You’re not saving your legacy; you’re covering up its decay with temporary patchwork.
2. You say that we must “out-educate” the rest of the world, yet your education policies have favored only the unions to which you owe personal loyalty. Mr. President, your personal loyalties are very different from those of a real parent. You’re not a real parent in that your children will be safe, secure, and accepted for the rest of their lives. That most common of parental worry has been removed from your horizon. Those of us who live out here in that vast world beyond your ideology have very different loyalties and aspirations for our children. You dictate how, where, and when my children should learn yet you wouldn’t dare send your own daughters to a school run by the unions with whom you enjoy a reciprocal relationship. Give us the choice, Mr. President. Let us “out-educate” the rest of the world. The ones with whom we must compete do not have to overcome heavy-handed union interference.
3. You claim victory in the “agreements” you made with American auto-makers, yet there is no mention in that announcement of the mammoth failures entwined within the web of those so-called victories. We need jobs and lower gas prices, Mr. President. We’re hurting. The people for whom you were elected to provide leadership are hurting and your stance is that we need to be more patient and wait to see your brilliance unfold. Well, sir…..with all due respect…..your fairy-tale ideas are pure, unadulterated, hogwash. Nobody wants a Chevy Volt. Americans are notoriously adventurous, but those things are a little bit too much of a gamble. Plus, as Newt Gingrich so eloquently noted; “you can’t put a gun-rack in a Volt!” Stop pushing your ideals down our throats. We’ll get there. We’ll one day realize your dreams of battery operated cars, but only after the vehicles themselves have survived the strict filters of public demand and opinion, not when a President loyal only to liberal orthodoxy dictates it to be so. Offshore drilling has decreased by 53% during your time in office and your answer is algae? Is that what Ted Kennedy was doing in 1969? Was he working on the Chevy Chappaquiddick? You promise an “all-of-the-above” approach to energy, but as is so often the case, your actions contradict your promises. Keystone would have brought with it jobs, oil, and independence yet you struck it down for political reasons. North Dakota has enough oil to export and bring in trillions of dollars to offset your reckless spending, yet you ignore their success because it came in spite of your restrictions and overbearing regulations.
4. Mr. President, you have chosen to make “Equal Rights” one of your biggest issues, yet your definition of ‘equal’ is a bit skewed. You say you have “taken steps to level the playing field so that everybody plays by the same rules.” Sir, isn’t that kind of like saying that Tonya Harding was trying to “level the playing field” with Nancy Kerrigan? You see, everybody is NOT equal. In order for America to succeed, competition must filter out the weak. The NFL would not exist if everyone in the country was given playing time. Limitations must be accepted and taken into consideration. Otherwise, we’re left with even more entitled little snots living in tents, pooping in our streets, disrupting commerce, and demanding the fruits of another man’s labor. Your idea of a “level playing field” did not work for Russia and it will never work in a free America.
5. You claim success in the Affordable Care Act. The fact that you continue to call it the “Affordable Care Act” tells us just how far out of touch with our reality you have actually become. It’s ObamaCare and it is socialism. Plain and simple. My health is my business, not yours. What I eat is my business, not Michelle’s. If I want to pay for contraceptives, I’ll do so. I will buy MY OWN contraceptives. I will not ask anyone else to do it for me and I will NEVER accept your assertion that my Church should bend to your will. The Church will always be stronger than your earthly ideology, Mr. President. You say that ObamaCare will reduce costs to millions of Americans but you refuse to release real premium estimates until after the election. Now why would you do that? It wouldn’t be because the atrociously high costs of your “affordable” health coverage would all but guarantee your defeat in November, would it?
6. You claim victories in the area of National Security, yet the victories are not yours to claim. The victories you claim are like New York Giants fans saying “We” won the Super Bowl. You were there in an official capacity, sure, but the victories came with the risk, blood, and sacrifice of men with bravery you couldn’t summon with voodoo and a certified witch doctor. You can’t claim victory and apologize to an enemy in the same breath. You can’t claim victory but skulk away from the responsibility and accountability when it comes to a man with serious psychological issues being sent into a combustible scenario. Those things happened under your watch too. The victories you claim were made possible by the efforts of others. You have some good ideas for streamlining the United States Military, but the way you’re going about it is reckless. You don’t ask our military to pay more for their benefits and then provide the Gitmo detainees with a $750,000, taxpayer funded soccer field. By the way, didn’t you campaign on the absolute promise to close Gitmo in 2008? How’s that promise working out for us?
7. Your stance on taxes is based in more ideology. This idea of a level playing field is not the reality that a free-market system supports. In free-markets, demand and creativity drive profits. No matter what your advisors tell you, you do not have the right to dictate when a company has made “too much money.” It doesn’t matter how strongly you may disagree with the product, services, or governing policies of that company…..their profits should only be limited by the market to which their product appeals. Again, that appeal and demand will come from the free will of the American people, not regulations and snide remarks about those who have worked their butts off to attain the wealth you yourself hide from your loyal Obamunists. You are NOT a poor working citizen, Mr. Soetero. You are Barack Hussein Obama. You are rumored to be looking to personally purchase the home once owned by Katherine Hepburn for $18 million. How many of those “middle class” families do you think can relate to that plight? Rumors like that don’t get started around us “regular folks.”
8. Lastly, we receive word this morning that, under your command, the US Fish and Wildlife Service has issued a permit to the Northern Arapahoe tribe of Wyoming to “hunt and kill two American Bald Eagles as part of their religious freedom. Sir, I will spare you the pain of having to read all the myriad Fluke-ing contradictions contained within that statement and simply ask you a question: Can you imagine the backlash a Republican President would receive for such actions? Is that a “level playing field?”
Thank you for your time and consideration, Mr. President. I will anxiously await your response. I sincerely hope that you can read this message through the eyes of the people you have sworn to protect and the history you have been asked to preserve. To attack this message through the eyes of your own personal agenda would only highlight your inability to connect with those of us suffering under your command.
The American People
Copyright J Robert Giles, March 2012
1 Peter 5:10 – And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
Restoration, confirmation, strengthening, and establishment are due to arrive on November 7, 2012.
As always, Thanks for playing,
J Robert Giles
Help Us Grow Louder - DONATE TODAY