Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happily Pulled Away….

Greetings! I hope everyone was able to enjoy a weekend as wonderful as the one I just experienced. I’ll spare you the personal details but suffice it to say, it was a weekend full of memories I will cherish for a long time. (Many of them center around food!)

This week is a pretty hectic one for me. Not only have there been some pretty time consuming items tasked to me at my day job, but the book I’m hoping to release into the wild by early next year now requires some lengthy attention in terms of final edits.   It’s something I knew I was going to have to do eventually, and have actually been really looking forward to the process.

I’m also travelling to Texas this week (yes, I realize the World Series is coming back to Saint Louis the same night I leave town) for a networking event I’m eagerly anticipating.

Several interesting articles in the works for next week, so stay tuned.

Thanks for playing,

JRG1